Thursday, September 1, 2011

{ Inspiration } Floral Floundering


How do you decide?!

I know I’ve got bigger fish to fry than picking out my bouquet, but these pretties are preoccupying my mind! So many options out there, especially for the bride who is willing to DIY. There are the obvious fresh flowers… Fake flowers… And then the trendy or not-so-obvious...

Fabric flowers…


Felt flowers...

Ribbon flowers…


Pearl bouquets…

Image Source

Brooch bouquets...
Image Source

Combinations of the above...
Image Source

I think I’m just going to have to attempt one of each to help me decide (haha, with who's time?!). I can see any of them looking gorgeous with my dress. Some seem sort of impractical, like a full brooch bouquet (too heavy!) or felt flowers (easy to look cheap). How is a girl to choose?

How did you choose your bouquet? Have you decided to go classic or to follow one of the latest trends?

4 comments:

Laura said...

That first one is gorgeous and so is the broach bouquet. I can't decide which I like more.
Something can certainly be said for creating one of these instead of something that dies in a day.

Brandt & Shardi said...

These are beautiful! I love the ideas of using an alternative bouquet. So cool. New follower!
Check out my blog too. I'd love to hear from you! XO

http://theblushingbrides.blogspot.com

Li'l Inspirations said...

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! If you are looking for personalized wedding handkerchiefs - be sure to check out - Li'l Inspirations - www.lil-inspirations.com - they are GORGEOUS!

kennady said...

I really like the colorful flowers.And there different kinds too.Same these kinds of flowers are seen in the wedding flowers from iWedPlanner.I have enjoyed a lot and thanks sharing the flower images.