Sunday, September 25, 2011

{ In Love } The Dreams Are Starting...

I started to dream about my wedding. The anxious kind of dream that I'm sure any woman planning a wedding has. This dream could have been a nightmare, but instead, it was really just stressful.

It was our wedding day. My dress arrived, but it was the wrong style. I realized Carl never ordered his wedding band. Our photographer wasn't answering her phone. My family was all late. The reception hall was too small and not decorated at all. We were running late on every detail.

And I wasn't bothered by any of it. As each new complication came up, I just looked at Carl and smiled. I told him it would be fine. He comforted me when I was stressed... and in the end, it went off without a hitch.

I can only hope I handle wedding disasters this well when they're real!


What kinds of dreams did you have while wedding planning?

No comments: