Wednesday, September 21, 2011

{ Life } Tan Lines and E-Pics

I currently have tan lines that battle some of the epic fail modeled below:

Image Source / Blogger

Thanks to an outdoor Twins game I went to,  I think I am closest to "tennis". It's all funny and cute until you realize we want to do our engagement pictures next week. What am I supposed to do?

I thought about a tanning bed, but held it as a last resort. I thought about tanning outside everyday, but in typical Minnesota weather fashion, we went from 90 degrees to 45 degrees in a day. So what am I trying?

Everything I read in my panic search for "fix my awful tan QUICK!" said Jergen's Natural Glow lotion. It slowly gives your skin color like a rub in tanner without turning out orange or being super fake looking. I have to say... In three days, it has made a difference. I'm hoping that by next weekend, I can proudly say I won't have to beg our photographer, Kate, to Photoshop my skin into one uniform color.

Here's hoping!! I'll keep you posted as the results develop!

Did any last minute glitches hold up your engagement shoot plans? How did you overcome them?

No comments: