Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Attire} Suits!

Well, hello there! Let me introduce myself... It's been quite a long time since I've been around here. I'm Katie... and you are? Nice to meet you.

Things have been a little overwhelming, but in a good way... I think.

The list seems to be growing and shrinking at the same time. Is that possible?

Well, the best man was in town three weeks ago and thus began the Suit Trek. It was possibly the easiest thing we have done so far. The whole entourage clamored over to the mall to Men's Warehouse and the guys each took their turns getting fitted.

Chocolate brown suits with a variety of under-things! It's going to be epic.

The groomsmen will be in green vests with green ties.
Which I stupidly forgot to take a picture of ><;

The dads will be in taupe vests and taupe ties.


Carl will be in an ivory vest with a green tie.


Snazzy, huh? I even brought one of my awesome boutonnieres to try on the suits! This one was really easy! All that is left is cufflinks, which we are planning to do something fun with. I can't wait! The guys are all going to look so handsome.

No comments: