Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{ Attire } Bridesmaids... Again

It's been awhile since we went on our second shopping excursion, but how about another set of fun times in the world of bridesmaid dresses?

Chrissy and Stacey went with my mom and I to David's Bridal to check out more options on dresses after the ordeal with the shop I ordered my dress from. There was no way I was letting my girls go through that shop and risk the same terrible service I got with my own wedding dress!

We started out just grabbing dresses. After a pile was gathered, it was on with the trying the dresses out!



I have to admit... I caught some excellent faces on this trip! Stacey's look is priceless!



Look! They both look happy! This dress was a contender right up until the end... Certainly not in that color, though!


 The next dress also wasn't too bad, but the girls decided against straps. Still, a nice choice!
 

This one was kind of all right, but is wasn't the most flattering dress over all. What's with the blue floppy panel?! Onward...
 

We have a winner!! Yes, ladies and gentlemen... The purple dress won out over all.


Such a pretty bodice. A little bling to go with my dress, a simple, elegant neckline... After much deliberation, we settled on this dress... But...
 

 In this color!

And... Just because I can... A few more goofy pics!









No comments: