Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eep.

Dear friends and family:

As I sit here eating my tuna noodle salad, taking one minute or two to unwind before delving into the next task, I feel like it needs to be said.

I'm sorry.

I know right now I am not the most fun. All I can talk about is wedding stress and the things that still need to get done, or about the good things that are done. Life outside of a full time job has become two things: nights off and wedding planning nights. When I'm not doing one, I'm doing the other.

I feel like I'm less available and hard to see... and I know it is within good reason, but I have always really liked how flexible my schedule is. I've been able to say yes to so much and so many last minute invites that having to say no right now is really killing me.

There are some of you I saw on a regular basis before the wedding planning took over. Some of you I saw less frequently and now it has become barely ever. I want to see you all. I want to spend time with you... I miss you. And it will all be better once the wedding is over.

Until then, bare with me. I'm so incredibly excited to see our day come together and I can't wait to share it with all of you that I love. I promise I'll be a better friend and more available soon. Thank you all for tagging along on this journey. I couldn't do it with out you.

Love,
Katie

No comments: