Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{ DIY } Save the Dates

I'm back from vacation, and I think my motivation has been renewed. Maybe. We'll see how long this lasts!

So back a few weeks before the Most Epic Cruise Ever, I had my MOH and Attendant over to help Mom and me put together Save the Dates. After three nights of prep work -- cutting the pictures, measuring the backgrounds and other layers, etc -- I was excited to see them finally come together.

With cinnamon rolls the size of dinner plates from Isles Buns and other various snacks, we popped in Bridesmaids and go to work! Oh, I almost forgot the mimosas!!


Carl made us some delicious turkey bacon avocado sliders for lunch, and we continued on with the chickflicks. 27 Dresses, Juno... Ok, so maybe Juno wasn't really wedding appropriate, but still.

In the end, we finished all the envelopes, all the Save the Dates, and welcomed in a sense of accomplishment. Maybe that was just me... Still, it took me over a week to get the dang things in the mail. -sigh- I am such a procrastinator! I wanted them in the mail before we left for the cruise, and that was that.

What do you think? I think they turned out great! All the stamping, embossing, and double-sided tape was totally worth it!


2 comments:

Sara said...

They turned out gorgeous! :-)

Melissa @ i carry your heart said...

They look awesome! Really pretty! Good work.