Friday, March 23, 2012

{ Life } Bridal Nightmares

The wedding nightmares are starting again, now that we are just over four months out. Last nights was... epic.

I was at the ceremony with my family. They seated everyone inside, even though it was bright and sunny out. Instead of waiting, they served dinner immediately, but it wasn't anything we had asked to be on our menu. I looked down and realized I was in my wedding dress with no make up and my hair not done. The DJ started playing the reception music and the ceremony hadn't even happened. No one could find the site coordinator. The hall was over crowded. The cake wasn't there, the guys suits were all different. None of the bridesmaids were there. The photographer never showed up. It was like the whole thing was backwards. Reception, then ceremony... and all the details were wrong. Most of all... Carl wasn't there.

My mom did her best to keep me calm, but I was in a full crying meltdown.

Ugh. I don't know if I can handle this... I guess I just need to get my act together and get back to planning. My list is getting far too long and all I want to do is crawl under a rock.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Good news, bad news...Bad first- I can't stop you from having the dreams. Sorry there's no way around that one :). Good news- if any of those shinanagens tried to take place on your day I think Kate and I could take them! And boy would those responsible wish they hadn't messed with you/us :) Muohahahaha! Oh, sorry my crazy is showing...