Tuesday, July 10, 2012

{ Tasks } Make Up Trial

Ok, I admit that I've been a bit of a slacker lately. It might be because the wedding is a month away, and taking the time to blog really just feels silly when there are programs to assemble and votive holders to assemble. Even still, the wedding events carry on.

I realize there is much I haven't written about, but maybe that will all get said as the wedding wraps up.

Tonight I walked over to my friend Megan's house and we had a little sangria. After catching up and talking about what I imagined for my wedding make up. Tough, really... I don't wear much make up on a normal basis, so the idea of it really sort of intimidates me. Megan has done my make up before, so I really trusted her to just get and idea and run with it. After pulling a few photos from magazines, we headed upstairs and she went to work.

Before her magic:

One eye in natural light


Open eyes in artificial light:

The whole she-bang in artificial light:

So there you have it! Megan worked her magic and made me all made up without looking awkward in makeup. Perfect!! Now all I have to do is wait for my hair trial and put two and two together! It's all starting to feel so real!

No comments: